1.4

July 24, 2017 we moved from FL to WA as my husband got orders to JBLM (Army). We rented a house sight unseen.

Moved in and immediately documented with photos the disgustingly dirty home and uploaded to Dropbox and invited Pathlight to the folder. 1. The kids bathroom had moldy floor due to a leak at some point. The toilet didn't work and it took them over 10 days to get this working and longer to install new floor.

2. The kitchen floor was not installed correctly and had gaps between the laminate plank flooring. There was paint on the stairs, dirty light switches, chips in cabinets, dead grass my list goes on for days. 3.

November 2017 we called due to a roof leak. It was leaking in our sons room. They say they fixed it. Today it's August 31, 2018 and my son's ceiling is disgusting (see photos).

4. June 2018 - Dishwasher wasn't draining so we did a service request and the appointment was scheduled for that Friday. The tech was a no show. A couple days later the dishwasher flooded and all the water went in between all those gaps in the kitchen floor!!!

5. They ripped up our kitchen floor June 26th. Vendor sent a bid to Pathlight for approval on June 30th. I received a text they'd install July 3rd.

Guess what!? They didn't show! Pathlight closed the work order and I had to chase them down. Fast forward to today, August 31st 2018...

I do not have a kitchen floor and have not had one since June 26th. I still have a leaky roof and Pathlight refuses to abate rent off "for a dishwasher".

It started with the dishwasher and has ended with their total and utter neglect and splinters in feet. We're are unable to fully enjoy our home and that's a violation of housing rights.

Comments