Due to the job market today, I had to relocate to the Atlanta area for my career.Well not knowing the area and hearing that I need to be very selective on where I should live.

In the process of searching for a home to lease, I was told about a process by a realtor where I could find a home that I was interested in and they would purchase the house and lease it to me up to five years to allow me to get use to the area and decide if I want to purchase the house. That sounds great doesn't it!!! and believe me the realtor really made it sound so good(at this time I do not want mention the realtor because I haven't spoke to him) Well let me start at the beginning, to save words I am going to hit the high spots, they did not have my home ready to move-in as promised, they did not complete any of the move-in repairs on time or in a professional manner (I.E. month to repair one door and to replace a stove) Home Partners and Pathlight has no concern to provide you with a home that is safe or comfortable in fact you may be better with a slum lord!!

My A/C broke and they expected my family including my 2 year old grandson to live in a house for several days in above 95 degree weather. They do not have any communications.

They do the typical "I will call you back" and never do call.I suggest you think twice before handing out money to this company!!!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of pathlight property management customer care from Pathlight Property Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Pathlight Property Management to offer any options to resolve the issue.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Pathlight Property Management for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Pathlight Property Management?

Comments

Pathlight left me with standing water in my home for two weeks.Once they addressed the issue it took another two weeks to rip out the dry wall that was covered in black mold.

Now a month and a half later they have no plan and I'm stuck with no walls in my daughters room and a ripped up floor covered in carpet tacking w rusty nails.I'm living a nightmare!!!

Please include me as well, I am experiencing the same issues as we speak. Brandy5532012@gmail.com

Please include me in any lawsuit you may pursue brandieannep@gmail.com ..we have been living a nightmare

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States #1216488

I'd like to speak to you. I'm thinking about filing a class action lawsuit. Please reach out to me via email to Heidi.shippy@gmail.com

to Anonymous #1357449

Please include me in any lawsuit you may decide to file. agordon1107@icloud.com

I have had similar issues within this company.