Ridgefield, WA 98642, USA

We moved into our home on August 24th 2018. They claim to have cleaned the home and deep cleaned carpets.

Well, no they didnt touch the house. We moved into a living nightmare with our 5 children. Refrigerator is broken and taped together on the inside with white tape, shower glass door broke and hanging off. Its installed wrong so we cant shower in there.

Floors are so filthy 2 hours of hard scrubbing and steam moping didnt even touch the filth on the floor. Our pipes under the kitchen sink are taped up, the flooring in coming up by the sliding door which is a tripping hazard and the carpets at the top stair is completely ripping. I have sent them multiple emails including pictures numerous times but only get the run around. Then im told to send more pictures to muliple other emails.

Ive contacted home parters with no resolutions. Home partners and pathlight are an absolute joke they are scammers who only care about the money. I have a list of probably 50 emails and nothing has been done.

I was even given a fake email by a home partners employee when trying to make a complaint. They are several of things wrong, but i will leave it with this.

Comments

#1561980

I know how you feel they don't care about the renter all they care about is getting there money we have had issues with them since almost the beginning our A/C and heating unit was broke instead of sending out a real tech they sent someone from there maintenance department who has no clue what he is doing and does not tell us he is disconnecting power to our garage instead lies and says he told my wife when he never even seen my wife he told me he was needed to order a part for a brand new unit he just installed ask me if I wanted to leave the A/C off or if I wanted him to set it so it constantly ran and being as hot as it was and the fact that he said he would be back after the weekend was done I thought leave it run it was very hot and we needed A/C so I just found out from my wife I had forgotten he called and told me that Pathlight property told him to not come back a conversation I forgot about I had a deep freezer in my garage full of food ($600 worth) they would not reimburse me instead called me a liar and told me the tech said he did why would I lie I am not in the market of losing money expecially when it feeds my family to me they are nothing but a bunch of *** lords so any one out there who reads reviews I wish I did DO NOT RENT I REPEAT DO NOT RENT FROM THIS COMPANY RUN FAR AWAY FROM THEM